Saturday, March 11th
All dippers must check-in by 11am on Dip Day.
Check-in takes place from 9-11am before the Dip– or you can attend any of our remote check-in sites the week before the Dip. Remote check-in sites typically have shorter lines.
We are finalizing this year's list of remote check-in sites now. Check back for a full list of sites!
At check-in you will:
- Complete a paper registration form (if you did not register online).
- Hand in any cash and check donations that you received along with a cash donor record form.
- Sign a waiver or if you are under 18, hand in a waiver signed by your parent/guardian.
- Receive wristbands for you to Dip and for a guest to access the Dip Party.
- Receive your basic Dip package and any additional incentives that you’ve earned.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I registered online. Do I need to check-in?
Yes! All Dippers (registered or not) have to check-in.
- What if I have not met the $250 fundraising minimum?
Every Dipper must raise at least $250 to Dip. If you have not yet raised the minimum on Dip Day, you can complete a deferred payment form. We will record a credit card number and if $250 has not been raised 30 days after the Dip, you credit card will be charged for the outstanding balance.
- I want to share funds with another member of my team who did not reach the fundraising minimum?
Not a problem! You can transfer funds from one dipper to another. You will be taken care of at the Special Circumstances table.
- I haven’t registered yet. Will I still be in the same wave as my team?
Yes, regardless of when you register, you will still be in the same wave as your team.
- I want to buy additional lunches am I able to do that?
You can purchase additional lunch wristbands for $20 each at check-in.
- I did all my fundraising online. Do I still have to check-in? Do I need to bring a printout of my page?
All Dippers need to check-in - even if you registered and raised funds online. You do not need to bring any proof of your fundraising, we have the ability to check how much money has been raised through your page at check-in.