High School Plunge
All Plungers and Pampered Penguins must check-in by 11am on Plunge Day.
Check-in takes place from 9 am to 11 am on the day of the Plunge or you can attend one of our remote check-in sites the week before the Plunge.
At check-in you will:
- Complete a paper registration form (if you did not register online).
- Hand in any cash and check donations that you received. Please record cash donors on a cash donor record form.
- Hand in a signed waiver. Note: if you are under 18, your parent/guardian must sign your waiver.
- Receive wristbands for you to Plunge and for a guest to enter the Hampton Casino ballroom.
- Receive your basic plunge package along with any additional incentives that you’ve earned.
Wednesday, January 29th from 3pm to 6pm at Keene Parks & Recreation located at 312 Washington Street
Thursday, January 30th from 5pm to 7pm at Special Olympics New Hampshire located at 650 Elm Street
Friday, January 31st from 5pm to 7pm at the Ashworth by the Sea located at 295 Ocean Boulevard.
Saturday, February 1st from 9am to 11am at the Ashworth by the Sea located at 295 Ocean Boulevard.