How do we request a Certificate of Insurance?
If you are asked to provide a Certificate of Insurance, please fill out the Request for Certificate of Insurance Form. Please allow two weeks to receive your certificate.
When completing the form, please note the following:
- Requests for Certificate of Insurance should only be made if you have been requested to provide one.
- Date of the Event(s): Various dates in July and August is an acceptable answer for practices.
- Additional Insured status: Only request “Additional Insured” if you are asked to by the company letting you use the space.
- See attached (with an attached contract or agreement) should be used whenever possible to describe additional insured wording.
- If we are required to sign any contract, agree to any rules or enter into a facility use agreement (with or without hold harmless language), please include a copy with your request and refer to our contract policy.
- Remember that all contracts must be signed by Mary Conroy.