All Special Olympics New Hampshire volunteers must abide by the following Code of Conduct. If a volunteer violates this Code of Conduct, he/she will be subject to a range of consequences, up to and including being prohibited from volunteering with Special Olympics.
- Behave in a manner consistent with Special Olympics core values of mutual respect, integrity, positive attitude, accountability, teamwork and dedication.
- Provide for the general welfare, health and safety of all Special Olympics New Hampshire athletes and volunteers.
- Dress and act in an appropriate manner at all times.
- Follow the established rules and guidelines of Special Olympics New Hampshire, Inc., Special Olympics, Inc. and/or any agency involved with Special Olympics New Hampshire.
- Report any emergencies to the appropriate authorities after first taking immediate action to ensure the health and safety of the participants.
- While in the proximity of athletes involved with any Special Olympics New Hampshire event, competition or training school, abstain from the consumption or use of all alcohol, tobacco products and illegal substances.
- Do not engage in any inappropriate contact or relationship with athletes, volunteers or other participants of Special Olympics New Hampshire.